Script Library: 1222 scripts
Documentation for: cgidump.r
Usage document for easy CGI examples.
1. Introduction to easy CGI
There is a full suite of scripts that demonstrate how easy it is to code Common Gateway Interface applications in REBOL. Complete Example Configuration Document
| %cgiform.r|| A simple form handler example.|
| %cgiformobj.r|| A simple form handler that includes default values.|
| %cgiformhtml.r|| A support script that creates the HTML file for simple form handling|
| %cgiemailer.r|| REBOL CGI email|
| %cgiemailhtml.r|| The support script that creates the HTML for the emailer|
| %cgimail.r|| A very simple web emailer, example|
| %cgicomment.r|| A nice simple sequence to allow comments on a web page.|
| %webcomment.r|| Creates %article.html for use with %cgicomment.r|
| %cgidump.r|| Echo back cgi parameters. Useful for debugging|
A common document exists to help explain the configuration.
2. Link to Common Document Complete Example Configuration Document
- %cgiemailer.r and %cgiemailhtml.r Original author: Unknown, probably RT, probably Carl.
- %cgiform.r, %cgiformobj.r and cgiformhtml.r Original author: Unknown
- %cgimail.r Original author: Unknown
- %cgicomment.r and %webcomment.r Original author: Unknown
- %cgidump.r Original author: Unknown
- The rebol.org Library Team
- Usage document by Brian Tiffin, Library Team Apprentice, Last updated: 28-Apr-2007