Script Library: 1223 scripts
Documentation for: blog.r
Blog.r - The REBOL Blogger
- Allows remote blogging via html forms.
- Automatically builds main blog page.
- Creates a dated index to all blogs.
- Creates links to and between blogs.
- Use your website's standard page template.
- Supports ranked seaches on blogs.
- Provides a handy blog-content backup method.
- Provides a form for feedback (but feedback system is not a standard part of this blog.r script).
- No database engine is needed.
- Optionally generates static blog pages. [V1.3.0]
- Supports multiple blogs on same site. [V1.3.0]
- Updated to use MakeDoc 2.5 [V1.3.2]
- Upload this script to your CGI script directory.
- Verify that you have a copy of REBOL/Core on your server.
- Add a top line to point to REBOL/Core. Something like: #!/usr/bin/rebol -cs
- Change permissions (chmod 755) for blog.r to let it run.
- Test it from a browser. If it has errors, you may need to create the blog-dir dir and blog-reads file manually then give them proper permissions (chmod 777 or 666). Be careful.
For more information on REBOL CGI go tohttp://www.rebol.com/docs/cgi2.html