[ALLY] Re: Freeze Snapshot?
From: allen:rebolforces at: 9-Nov-2000 22:46
----- Original Message -----
From: "Elan" <[rebol--techscribe--com]>
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 10:14 AM
Subject: [ALLY] Freeze Snapshot?
> I wonder whether you feel that /View is stable enough to freeze a snapshot
> this time and release it as View 1.0 under the same license as /Core?
> Take Care,
Stable enough, Yes.
It is getting very close to release, I think it is only one (or maybe 2)
revisions away from being releasable. It is just a matter of refining what
1. Changes to ports to allow better backround asychronous
2. Minor cleanup in VID. Expansion of variety of VID gadgets.
(some of this can be done by the REBOL community)
3. Consolidation of the various caching functions (
read-thru, read-via, load-image, load-thru, read-net)
4. As mentioned by Petr, stay on top windows and real modal popups.
5. Scaling & Font Rotation: Planned features, that could be dropped until
1. A way to create native Menus in the Windows.
2. DB connectivity...