[REBOL] Re: ALTME: QA?
From: petr:krenzelok:trz:cz at: 22-Nov-2002 20:37
>1. Q: Petr wrote: Said that, AltMe would NOT go thru my QA service ;-)
>A: What do you mean?
>I'm working through all the comments from everyone here, and will post all
>answers as of this evening, tomorrow.
OK, you note my smiley, right? No negativism involved ;-) Just let's be
ppl realistic please. I already told Cyphre, that I test things in
1) I randomly press stuff here or there, maddening around UI elements,
and watch how they behave
2) I try to switch to non-rebol user experience - I mean - treating the
app not knowing it is done in rebol - because that way, we tolerate many
things. But even small glitches can annoy users, so why not to prevent them?
As for UI:
1) Over effect was not realtime in AltME info section
2) list-box implementation does not imo behave correctly and is slow ....
3) channel name should not allow caret - it does not look good ...
So please, Reichart - do use resources of Rebol community - I think that
folks like Cyphre can help you to solve the issues. ...