[REBOL] Re: REBOL/SDK 2.7.5 for Mac OS X released
From: rgaither:triad:rr at: 20-Mar-2007 20:05
> the REBOL/SDK 2.7.5 for Mac OS X has been released.
> The more people can test it, the sooner it will be out of beta. :)
How should we submit feedback?
Apologies, been out of the REBOL loop for a while so I'm a little out
of touch - but would like to help test.
What areas if any specifically need review?
RebView fired up fine - feedback for it follows.
The following demos worked well so far - Gel, Particles, Easy VID
All the games worked well.
Some interaction in RebGUI is missing or questionable -
1. In Field, Area - I can't get Ctrl-S for spell check to fire with
wither Ctrl-S or Apple-S.
2. In Field, Field - Are Ctrl-Z and Esc supposed to restore the
whole state of the field? I get single character by character
restore on Ctrl-Z and whole field on Esc.
3. In List, Edit-List - Are the drop-list and edit-list supposed to
be navigable by the keyboard or only the mouse? I can't apply focus
to them and then use the keyboard to select but that may be how they
4. In List, Table - How are you supposed to select multiple rows -
can't get it to do that assuming that is what the single/multi button
is about? Same issue in List, Text-List can't multi-select.
5. In Requestors, Request-file and request-dir fill-ins - I noticed
that Apple+left/right arrow seem to move word by word rather than
beginning and end. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
It looks really good so far!