[REBOL] Re: Field event "missing in action"
From: thundrebol::yahoo at: 18-May-2001 9:22
--- Brett Handley <[brett--codeconscious--com]> wrote:
> Hi List,
> Example, executing the following at a console gives
> a simple entry form.
> view layout [ f: field [alert "activated"] ]
On Windows 2000, when I run this code snippet, enter
some text and click [enter], I get the following
1. The alert pop-up displays and is the active window.
2. The first time I click the "ok" button on the
alert, nothing happens, even though the window is
active. As the pointer moves in for the click, the
mouse-over effect fires, but the button does not
depress when clicked.
3. I click the button a second time. This time the
button functions normally.
4. A second alert window (identical to the first)
5. When I click "ok" this time, I'm all clear-- no
more alerts appear.
If I return to the original window, type more text in
the field and click [Enter], the alert dialog window
functions normally, without the strange behavior.
Any thoughts about what might be causing this?