[REBOL] Core 2.6 - Last minute requests - take your chance!
From: robolinth:nodep:dds:nl at: 6-Apr-2002 13:00
I take my chances ;-)
Enhancements on the Rebol-Console!
* Even a more detailed/enhanced help on system/....
* A console escape to the shell
* Build-in Editor functions, Line numbers, Code that can be saved
while programming on the console.
Loading code inside a different segment for -ON-the-console editing.
* A user.r console editing function like:
* Intelligent command enlargement like under UNIX pressing Esc esc..
example: make-d^ESC^ESC will become make-dir
* A restart from the console:
>>restart ;; a cold restart/reload of ./rebol
* Better support under UNIX for SHIFT-PgUP/SHIFT-PgDn
under windows the Enter brings you to the prompt last entided,
under UNIX you have to scroll back with Shift-PgDn
* Scroll Buffer support under UNIX;
>>system/console/buffer: 9999 ;;;lines
** Could be this is already there but i could not find it.
...well thats pritty it.. Looks like im realy a console freak..Mmmm...
-- Alien/abduction: "...Wainting for a Rebolish encounter..."