Mailing List Archive: 49091 messages
  • Home
  • Script library
  • AltME Archive
  • Mailing list
  • Articles Index
  • Site search

[REBOL] Re: SDK encap weird results

From: Christophe::Coussement::mil::be at: 9-Jun-2005 10:00

Volker, Thanks for your suggestion. Actually I did and it won't help. But I did find out it has to do with the exe location. The problem seems to be resolved if I locate my exe's into the same dir than the bsh (BeanShell macro files). Somehow, the encap script must be located into the same working dir than the app which calls it, or you have to find a way to set the dir up(which I cannot do due to my limited Java knowledge). Thanks! ==christophe coussement