[REBOL] SDK encap weird results
From: Christophe::Coussement::mil::be at: 7-Jun-2005 10:19
[Working under WinNT4.0 SP6]
I have created some utilities in REBOL and encap then with SDK to obtain an exe I can
call from a code editor.
- One of those utilities is a "script launcher" named "launcher.exe".
- when I invoque it from the shell, it works
- when I invoque it from the "External Tools" from EmEditor, it works.
- when I invoque it from a Beanshell script from jEdit, it hangs !
I get then the weird and un-understandable warning:
"PROGRAM ERROR: Invalid encapsulated data."
I tried to use:
exec("encap.exe " + buffer.getPath());
and a thread
exec("launcher.exe " + buffer.getPath());
NB: the same problem appears with other encap'ed scripts.
- It wich case does this warning triggers ?
- which special conditions are created by the use of Beanshell, which does trigger it
Although this is almost OT, I hope a kind someone can put me on the right path to the