[REBOL] Re: Rugby doco - wip
From: koopmans::itr::ing::nl at: 28-Jan-2002 9:46
Very cool, thanks! THis will help (hopefully)
- Is it a good idea to include a link to the download sites?
- Security: perhaps talk about the /restrict refinement and secure-serve?
- What is hard for people is the notion of async programming (that's what I
learnt from working with Graham). Although there is /deferred, nobody (knows
how to) use it.
- A P2P sample?
As for the architecture document.... I am currently making some heavy changes
to inner rugby, such as:
- Adding modules
- A simple task based system in the IO scheduler, which allows you to add
tasks (chunks of Rebol code) to a queue that will be executed if there is no
IO. Very simple threading ;-)
- This will be used by redirect, the function for server chaining.
Once things have settled down in that coding area I'll produce an
architecture document, with protocol specs as well!
On Monday 28 January 2002 06:29, you wrote: