[REBOL] Re: library
From: ryanc:iesco-dms at: 20-Jul-2001 10:00
These are the only "restrictions"...
To submit a script:
1) Test your script well.
2) Make sure your script has a REBOL header that contains a
good title and purpose that will help people find your
script. Look at other scripts as examples.
3) Click on the Add Script icon and fill out the form.
4) Select *ALL* categories that match your script.
5) Press submit. If the script cannot be accepted, you
will be told about the problem.
6) Please make sure that any files needed by your script are
posted to the library or to an accessible download site.
Authors preference I suppose. --Ryan
Romano Paolo Tenca wrote:
> Why not all scripts are uploaded to rebol library at reboltech?
> There are some restrictions or it only author's preference?
> Romano Paolo Tenca
> To unsubscribe from this list, please send an email to
> [rebol-request--rebol--com] with "unsubscribe" in the
> subject, without the quotes.