[REBOL] Rugby... the next generation
From: maarten::koopmans::surfnet::nl at: 21-Apr-2003 14:06
I need some input for the nex-generation Rugby.
These are your options:
1) I make the server engine fully asynchronous. Might be a bit faster.
2) I make everything asynchronous, but you loose the HTTP support.
3) Like 2, but with cusom http support. No proxy support.
4) Rugby stays as it is. Instead a full-blown messaging kernel is
released additionally for passing dialects around. Asynchronous, with
streaming up/down support as well, TCP based.
5) Like 4, but custom http based. No proxies.
My time is limited, so you can pick only one. Of course my work can be
My current choice would be 4, as Rugby is pretty stable and mature and a
message kernel may have lots of added value.
Send your votes...