[REBOL] Re: Newbie Mailing List Questions
From: stasil213:ya:hoo at: 23-Dec-2003 0:49
Joel Neely, Brett Handly, and Sunanda,
Thank you for replying to my questions. Here is a summary of what I
1. This mailing list seems to make threads only from the subject string.
In general, though, if you reply to a previous email, the mail client should
include the email ID of the one you're replying to in the "References"
header. So some (other) servers could construct threads using this
2. Try Graham's Vanilla wiki: http://compkarori.com/vanilla
3. This mailing list is a good place to get input on one screenful worth of
4. Also try out the Altme REBOL world (Get Altme from safeworlds.com and
then visit the REBOL world as user guest, password guest).
5. Once you have some code you are happy with, consider publishing it in
the Script Library -- REBOL.org