From: robert::muench::robertmuench::de at: 6-Nov-2001 19:20
Hi, I'm sure you all use the request-file function quite often. Well, at least I
do ;-). I'm missing some things and perhaps someone has improved the
filerequester allready or is interested in doing so:
2. Better Filefilter pattern handling: *.txt will show you *.txt.bak
3. Resizeable columns: Long filenames can't be viewed
4. Filenames with spaces are not shown correctly in the list
5. Concept to add an options block: It would be nice to be able to add a block
of options the user could select in the file-requester (like: start browser) and
which can be evaluated from the calling script. I don't want to create special
versions of the file-requester source everytime I need to alter it.
7. Storing size, sorting etc. options made by the user on a per-user base to
reuse them for the next file-requester.
That's it for now. What do you think? Robert