[REBOL] Re: Help installing core 22.214.171.124.4 on Mac OS X
From: pa:russo:perd at: 27-Apr-2002 12:10
>If anyone on the list has successfully installed Rebol Core 126.96.36.199.4 on
>Mac OS X
>would they be able to help me out?
1. Download and unstuff the tar.gz archive
2. Copy the "core024 folder" folder where you want (I copied it in
and renamed it "core024" simply)
3. Open the "Terminal" application
4. Change dir (cd) to the directory where you copied your files (in
my case I had to type cd ../../Applications/core024/)
5. Type ./rebol <return> to start the application
It works fine for me, but with the soon-to-be-released (???) /View
for OS X everything will be easier :-).