[REBOL] ANN: mail-system-patches updated
From: ingo:h-o-h at: 24-Mar-2003 13:42
I have updated my patches for the Rebol mail subsystem to /Core 2.5.5.
What do I win compared to standard Rebol?
- send ["Ingo" [mail--no-spam--please]] "Message"
-> Real name handling (in import-email, too)
- mail is sent to all addresses on the command-line and in the
header-obj, if the latter is present
- intelligent handling of to/cc
- net-utils/export accepts multiple headers with the same name
- import-email allows /multiple
- creates multiline headers with a leading tab
- understands multiline headers even without
- imports email from an mbox mail-spool (First line = "From ...")
What do I lose?
- It's not looking as elegant as the original.
- Maybe it's not yet as stable.
And Where do I get it?
Some testing would be greatly appreciated.