What is the Library project?
The library project was started to see if the REBOL community could rise to the challenge of improving upon the existing REBOL script library and taking it into the future. We knew going into it that volunteer projects can be tough to organize and difficult to impel, but with more than 400 entries in the existing library, and the community clamoring for updates to it, we forged ahead.
Who are the mysterious Library People?
Previous team members
- Andrew Martin
- Volker Nitsch
- Ingo Hohmann
- Anton Rolls
Many thanks for their assistance in getting things rolling and hashing out initial design ideas.
- The team at REBOL Technologies for creating REBOL and IOS - which is how we all collaborate from our homes around the world.
- Chris Ross-Gill for his great graphic design work.
- Roland Hadinger for the CSS make-over
- Robert M. Muench for make-doc-pro.
- John Niclasen for nicomdoc
- Andreas , Jeff and Romano for contributing code used on the website.
- Ammon Johnson for various contributions.
- François Vanzeveren for some crucial date routines, and for simetrics for string matching
- REBOLers everywhere for their motivation and support.
Please see the What's new page.
The future ....
We've got lots more stuff planned. Stay tuned!
If you have an idea for an improvement to the Library, please tell us via the Feedback page