[REBOL] More info on /Command, please ...
From: petr::krenzelok::trz::cz at: 21-Sep-2000 21:56
I would like to ask following questions regarding /Command REBOL version,
publicly, as more ppl could find answers helpful:
- is /View integrated into /Command?
- are components loadable/unloadable at will as promissed in earlier
discussion? (e.g. no need for /ODBC component with certain apps)
- what does it mean "pricing starts at" - what are other levels of pricing
and why they are not clearly described on website?
- if I would like to use /Command for my app development, e.g. some hw
handling tool, will I have to add its 249USD price to my total product
- is there going to be /Command base /Apache module to allow customers use
non CGI based scripting?
- why there is not more technical info released on the website??? Why should
we contact RT for more info??? Something more specific wouldn't hurt imho