[REBOL] Re: Reverse API
From: steve:shireman:semaxwireless at: 14-Jun-2001 7:58
A few ideas came to mind after 'do-ing Ryan's one liner from MSDOS.
1. Rebol wasn't in my path, so I have added it to my path
2. Rebol/Core is the best to use (loads quickly)
3. To reduce load time, maybe Rebol could be made resident in ram? as a
4. I like the way Rebol detaches itself from MSDOS, like gvim does, so
the command line is still usable after Rebol starts up launches.
5. your ideas for the next generation A/Rexx (Rebol/IPC) for Internet
Application Glue are valid--I think everyone wants Rebol to be
everything. I sure do ;-)
I see myself not hardly having to write in C/C++ anymore for any of our
computer based tool/products, but being able to do a system command as
Ryan suggested enables a lot that I wasn't seeing before.
Karl Robillard wrote: