[REBOL] Re: ZERO-INDEX-PATCH_alpha-001
From: robbo1mark:aol at: 6-Jul-2001 5:40
First of all apologies for that humungous posting
earlier but I couldn't think of an easier way to
get it "out there" to everybody.
A few things to note;
1. This "breaks" in lots of places, notably 'HELP
and system/schemes network functionality.
2. Don't scream at me if something doesn't work.
I posted this code 'cause as far as I can see this
is what needs to be changed for zero indexing to
work properly. Maybe there's more, If so and you
find it all well & good, post your notification
here including you solution / attempted solution.
3. if you only want to complain or criticise then
don't bother wasting your time or mine, I'm only
interested in proposed solutions and people who
genuinely want to help.
4. /PATH notation doesn't work, can anybody help
with a workaround solution?
5. This is hopefully intended to be a community
solution and is NOT exclusively about Mark Dickson.
If YOU can help Good! Take the project one step
further ahead by all means, you've all got the source
and ability to do so!
6. I promised my girlfriend Dawn a nice break this
weekend so I can't look at this again until Monday.
Hopefully other's will take up the challenge between
now and then, it is a great challenge for a weekend
Cheers till Monday folks and apologies again if I
clogged up your mail files.
ABC it's easy as one, two, three