[REBOL] ANN: Rugby again, whiping out SOAP
From: koopmans:itr:ing:nl at: 6-Sep-2001 14:54
Excuses for the title but after just finishing a release I'm just too happy.
Rugby is a SOAP like thing on steroids. You can find it at
http://www.rebolforces.com/~erebol with documentation and samples
- Built in encryption: use 128 bit blowfish message encryption.It is built-in.
- HTTP tunneling: all Rugby servers have a little HTTP server on board. So
your Rugby requests can get through firewalls and proxies.
- OneLiner technology. Rugby-enable standalone code with just one line! And
import a remote service with one line of code as well. Rugby takes care of
all the difficult stuff for you.
- Dynamic proxy generation.
- Runs out of the box on any Rebol interpreter, so it runs on 42 hardware/OS
combinations. Now that is cross-platform! Graphics integration with
Rebol/View for node based (P2P programming).
-Deferred messaging: send now and check later for the result.
Enjoy your P2P and distributed programming,