[REBOL] Quiz from the Shoebox
From: allenk::powerup::com::au at: 9-Sep-2001 20:59
Boring weekend? How about a quiz.
1. Which REBOL data-type once had another name beginning with "Q"?
2. Who is the following quote from?
Personal Computing is about enabling people, not enslaving people. It is
about us being the masters of our computers, not the reverse.
3. Where did Carl work from 1988-1993?
4. Which REBOL/View functions have a "reverse" refinement?
5. A number of functions in REBOL/View have an associated dialect. Name 4 of
6. Name 4 Functions that can be used to create a function (ie type
7. How many named colors are there in REBOL/View?
Send the responses direct to me (avoid cluttering the list).. I'll post the
answers at the end of the week.
Answers to 1, 2, 3, can be found in the shoebox,
The others can be found with a little REBOL introspection and doc reading.