[REBOL] Re: co-browsing?
From: robert:muench:robertmuench at: 31-Jul-2003 17:43
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [rebol-bounce--rebol--com] [mailto:[rebol-bounce--rebol--com]]
> On Behalf Of Maxim Olivier-Adlhoch
> Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 8:38 PM
> To: [rebol-list--rebol--com]
> Subject: [REBOL] Re: co-browsing?
> you could also put a rebol proxy in between them and the
Hi, mixing the next idea of Max with this one might work:
1. Have a local proxy.
2. Let those local proxies be IOS Reblets.
proxies with a special request.
- User A requests a page.
- The local proxy A sends the requested URL to IOS/Serve and downloads
the page from the web.
- Local proxy B polls IOS for a new URL
- Local proxy B get's a new URL and downloads the page
- Local proxy B recognizes the "is new URL available" poll
- Local proxy sends downloaded web page back to browser
I think something in this direction can work. The trick is to get the
local browser to issue a request. Because without a request the browser
won't read anything. Robert