[REBOL] Build this and they will come...
From: depotcity:telus at: 27-May-2001 22:21
Here's a project for the seriously motivated...
A Rebol PDA with the following specs...
- Built on a Rebol friendly hardware platform (avoiding Palm type limitations)
- Rebol friendly OS (or even, do I dare say it... a Rebol OS?)
- Color graphics, Multimedia capable.
- Small Qwerty keyboard ( like the Blackberry RIM www.blackberry.net)
- 500 MB rewriteable DataPlay discs ( www.dataplay.com ) for a storage.
- Bluetooth chip for adhoc networking (perhaps dual chips, the other for CDMA or whatever
the latest broadband that's readily available)
- 128 mb of ram :)
- Under $300
I'll preorder 100!