[REBOL] Re: Artificial Life in Rebol
From: reboler:ifrance at: 28-Dec-2002 9:51
Thanks to all, I have collected some valuable informations:
- "Somewhere someone is working on genetical programming"
On the bibliography side, there's a lot:
- "Genetic Programming" by John Koza is an excellent read.
- Steven Wolfram's "A New Kind of Science"
- 'Creating Artificial Life' by Edward Rietman
- 'Artificial Life Lab' by Rudy Rucker
- 'Turtles, Termites, and Traffic Jams' by Mitchel Resnick
- O'Reilly's 'Beginning Perl for Bioinformatics' by James Tisdall
And finally Gregg provide me with a "Game of life'.
So far, so good. I'am surprised no answer came from french people,
as I supposed it was the kind of thing we (the french) are good at.
By the way, I'll be happy that someone correct me on my
so I would like to have some ground knowledge...
was supposed to mean "basic". Isn't it a word ending with "ground" with this meaning?
GRAND JEU SMS : Pour gagner un NOKIA 7650, envoyez le mot IF au 61321
(prix d'un SMS + 0.35 euro). Un SMS vous dira si vous avez gagné.
Règlement : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/sign.sms