[REBOL] Rugby 4.2 release: the non-blocking http version
From: koopmans::itr::ing::nl at: 26-Sep-2001 16:05
Subject says it all: added httpr protocol and thus the /http-deferred
refinement to Rugby, your one-line solution to safe distributed computing.
- HTTP transport layer supports non-blocking behaviour on the client.
- Added httpr:// protocol cuz of previous point
- HTTP transport protocol layer is broken between version 4.2 and lower
versions. Upgrade all!
- Added /http-deferred refinement everywhere
- Improved docs a bit. Read them again! Changes to the docs are few but
See tunnel.r in the modules section for sample usage of httpr://
NOTE: httpr:// is Rugby specific, it does not support HTTP codes such as 302
(forwarding) or 407 (proxy auth). If does use Rebols built-in proxy support.
NOTE2: secure-serve starts a server in both secure and insecure mode, so that
Pro users can connect securely, and the rest can connect insecurely.