[REBOL] CGI Weirdness Solved!!!
From: jamescis152::hotmail::com at: 6-Dec-2001 1:06
First of all thank you to my fellow Rebol Netizens for your responses.
Petr Krenzelok <[Petr--Krenzelok--trz--cz]>'s note about detab'ing got me
thinking about what was wrong. I had to FTP the scripts using the ASCII mode
(duh!) as opposed to Binary or Auto (which may revert to Binary if not set
to understand the .r extension I use.)
I realized that I was using a different FTP client (ws_ftp) rather than my
usual CuteFTP which I had set to ASCII mode for all my .r files. Hope this
helps others who might inadvertently make the same mistake.