Mailing List Archive: 49091 messages
  • Home
  • Script library
  • AltME Archive
  • Mailing list
  • Articles Index
  • Site search

[REBOL] How to capture keyboard "tab" when typing in an 'area?

From: reboler::programmer::net at: 31-Jan-2002 14:09

Help! How do I change the feel (or whatever) for an 'area so that when I enter a "tab" from the keyboard, a "tab" is entered into the area/text. By default, "tab" moves you around to another pane of the main face.