[REBOL] RFC: Rebol Framework
From: robert:muench:robertmuench at: 6-Oct-2002 18:09
Hi, I have updated my rebol-framework effort. What has changed:
- Search is much better: Supports sub-string search
- You now can just save a record with a "save" button
- clicking on a node in the graph-layout will show the record
- Snapshot button added for screen shots
Further I have written some short how-tos so that using it is easier for
you. You can find it on my homepage: www.robertmuench.de The project is
now accesible via my Rebol project section.
Ok, here is a list of things you could help me with if you want:
1. I need an arrow-line keyword. Currently I'm using line to draw a
connection between two nodes. I would like to use an arrow: arrow start
end The arrow should be at end.
2. Problem: I have two nodes with specific width and height. The nodes
can have different parameters for these two. I need a function that
draws a straight line between those nodes in that the source starts from
the middle of the first node (height/2, width/2) and the end of the line
ends on the edge of the node so that an arrow is still seen be the user.
I hope you understand what I mean.
3. Any idea for enhancing the GUI would be welcome.
4. I'm sure my code isn't well optimized yet. Are there are any simple
methods to indicate the hot-spots in my code?
5. Anyone interested in the graph-layout stuff?
As always let me know what you think about it. Robert