[REBOL] Re: annotated shared system object?
From: jason:cunliffe:verizon at: 4-Sep-2002 16:53
Your plan to turn CodeConscious into a 'service' sounds great. The popup code
lookup would be wonderful.
ok I want to go ahead and host and build a complementary site in Vanilla.
Hopefully that will help develop tools + shared resource of rebol knowledge,
documentation with open access between other sites/services.
- important to improve global web/google access to rebol knowledge
- test platform for shared publishing between sites
- rebol resource built in rebol [vanilla]
I like Vanilla for this project because it allows one to dynamically add
metadata and develop cluster of smart filters [snips and dynasnips] to act upon
- bridge frameworks [html, flashmx, jabber, rebsites, rebol/core rebol/view,
xml-rpc, email, ??]
- push Vanilla futher
- give back somethign useful to the community