[REBOL] ftp patch
From: rotenca::telvia::it at: 17-Nov-2003 20:44
do load-thru http://www.rebol.it/%7Eromano/ftp-patch.r
This is my beta version of the patch.
This is what I try to fix:
- removed a security issue (load no more used)
- multiline in every confirm call
- try-catch for net-error throw before 1.2.10
- NLST removed (must it be activacted with a custom option?)
- parse-dir-list handles connections in a fixed loop and with try-catch
- parse-files permits any char in owner and groups
- right size in dir
- fixed query errors
- fixed get-port errors
- added a new answer value (200) to CWD
- copy now has /part support
- pick fixed to work with first second...
- remove now has /part support and cache is updated
- close added try to confirm-close for ('dir 'query) and no more store the
port if fails
- added missing local words
- removed unused global word (list-clean)
- removed unused /locals word (home-dir)
Many other changes are only cosmetic.