[REBOL] ANN: make-doc-pro-109
From: robert::muench::robertmuench::de at: 23-Oct-2004 12:41
Hi, I have released a new version of make-doc-pro. The following things
- Special character escaping didn't worked anymore.
- Emitted HTML codes in side-mode for definitions in line were wrong.
- Equal character was lost in continuous text. (Thanks to Gerard Cote)
- Lost cell content for cells with equal content, because exclude filters
out all occurences of a series, not only the first one.
- In make-site mode special characters inside menu files were not escaped
- Inline URLs rule emitted closing = char.
- </div> was not emitted inside a table.
- ALT attribute was not emitted for IMG tags, which isn't standard
- </img> was still emitted, which isn't XHTML conform. (Thanks to Chris
- If mdp-startup-dir doesn't exist lead to error
- State Stack wasn't handled correctly in HTML emitter code.
- Meta tags are handled in site-mode. Either put general ~metatag-file~
into make-site .dat file to add same meta tags to every page. Or use the
=meta directive per file.
- New extended character escaping table for characters used.
- Better handling of debug_mode
Further information and the download link can be found on my project page
Robert M. M=FCnch
Management & IT Freelancer
Mobile: +49 (177) 245 2802