[REBOL] htdocs in Cheyenne ?
From: jasonic::nomadics::org at: 14-Sep-2007 20:22
Need a little help please to get ACMS [Anabelle] running on Cheyenne...
Readme.txt for acms says:
1. Set up an Apache webserver for a domain (Do NOT overwrite any
existing one. This is far from complete)
2. Unzip on a folder prior to the web-folder of the website. Point the
htdocs folder to the "root" of the website. The Cgi-bin folder within
htdocs should be able to handle CGI programs. Set permissions to execute
both on the cgi-bin folder and the .cgi files within
3. Change the settings in htdocs/cgi-bin/acms.cgi. Look for "CONFIG
BELOW" and "CONFIG ABOVE" lines in that file and change as per your
4. No fourth step
So can anyone tell me please how to do step #2 with Cheyenne ?
- What is equivalent of Apache htdocs in Cheyenne?
- How to "Point the htdocs folder to the 'root' of the website." ?
thanks very much