[REBOL] ANN: The Vault
From: maarten::koopmans::surfnet::nl at: 17-Dec-2002 16:07
I just uploaded a Christmas 2002 present to
All good stuff, made by me and Ernie van der Meer.
What's in it?
- require.r : a smart runtime include system. Like #include from prebol,
but better. Works very good while developing! Once I have modified the
sources of the SDK to work with this, you can simply type: require
'prot-http and get that plus all dependencies (e.g.) Of course you can do
this yuorself right now.
- packer.r : a packager that utilizes a memory-mapped virtual file system,
optionally encrypted for paranoid server environments. Use this to
package your scripts before encapping them. Combined with require you'll
have a much better environment then just using prebol.
- rtags.r : for all the VI and emacs lovers: rtags creates tag files of
your REBOL projects, allowing you to quickly navigate through the
sources. Made by Ernie, VI and slackware guru.
- handle.r : utility functions for error handling. Think attempt and try on
- contract.r : a greatly improved design by contract function with help
support! That's right, you'll see pre and post conditions in the built-in
- html.r : a HTML 4.0 dialect for all you web developers, plus some utility
- profiler.r : a modified profiler based on Frank Sievertsen's original
one. Allows you to add profiling at runtime!